sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

Yoda Em Versão Humorística

Certamente que muitos dos nossos visitantes já ouviram a canção dos britânicos The Kinks, Lola, parte do alinhamento do álbum Lola versus Powerman and the Moneygoround, Part One de 1970. O que provavelmente não sabiam é que esta mesma canção serviu de inspiração para uma paródia musical ao mais famoso Mestre Jedi de toda a saga STAR WARS, Yoda. Aconteceu no álbum, editado originalmente em 1985 no álbum Dare To Be Stupid, do músico, artista e humorista norte-americano "Weird Al" Yankovic, famoso pelas suas interpretações algo... weird [estranhas] de inúmeras canções mais populares e famosas de diversos artistas (Madonna incluída!), mas em que as letras são completa e bem-humoradamente pervertidas (é o melhor termo que encontro para as classificar). Apreciem, pois, uma interpretação ao vivo do "Weird Al" (com letras e tudo) com... Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo-Yoda:
I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda S-O-D-A, soda I saw the little runt sitting there on a log I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda" Y-O-D-A, Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green Oh, my Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand How he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand Oh, my Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Well, I left home just a week before And I've never ever been a Jedi before But Obi Wan, he set me straight, of course He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force" Well I'm not the kind that would argue with Ben So it looks like I'm gonna start all over again With my Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda So I used the Force I picked up a box I lifted some rocks While I stood on my head but, I won't forget what Yoda said He said, "Luke, stay away from the darker side And if you start to go astray, let the Force be your guide" Oh, my Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda "I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed But remember, if you kill him, then you'll be unemployed" Oh, my Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess So I'm gonna have to leave Yoda I guess But I know that I'll be coming back some day I'll be playing this part 'till I'm old and gray The long-term contract I had to sign Says I'll be making these movies till the end of time Oh with my Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Comentários: